Monday, May 19, 2008

Heat Wave

As if I wasn't struggling enough with the heat and humidity the news is talking about meeting and maybe beating the record high for today. Totally unfair. Yesterday was miserable, and today is supposed to be a little warmer even. Oh well, I guess it is an excuse to be a little lazy. I'm just glad I cut my hair on Friday. Not bad timing really. I like it alot. I should have done this a million years ago. When we were at the mall they also had a L'Oreal event with skin care tips and makeup and that was extremely helpful too. My skin has been throwing tantrums lately with the climate change. I don't think I've ever had a problem with dry skin, but it is extremely dry right now. I've had to develop a entire skin care regimine- I feel old. I sure do miss that Arbonne stuff now, I wonder if I can have Toni send me the price list, but I'm sure the shipping would the size of a small mountain.

I was planning on going up to the cannery and getting some of the family food storage tonight, but if it is a thousand degrees outside that might not happen....I was hoping to get at least a couple weeks of food before hurricane season starts though. We'll have to see how we feel when Jon gets home. Unfortunately the cannery is pretty far away, we could be alot farther away of course, so I couldn't complain, but it is still a half hour away.

It is amazing that Becca and Victor aren't up yet. Colin got up more than an hour ago, but I still haven't heard anything out of the other two. I wonder what they are up to....they can't be actually sleeping. They have to have some other motive, some sinister plot to drive me crazy. I'd better go check on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment