I really meant to wake up with Jonathan this morning-but then 5:40 came and I just couldn't find a compelling reason. I'm awful. But I had forgotten to turn the thermostat up, and so it was still being around 75 instead of 78 and the fan was blowing on me and it was so blissfully cool to lay in bed for a little while. I loved it.
The babies were wonderfully sweet today and didn't get up until a quarter to 8, however, the neighbors downstairs must have gotten up at 6:40 and turned on their TV. To the morning news. Yes, I could tell. Ugh! Oh well, I can sleep through most anything if I try.
Today actually wasn't too bad of a day, I got some cleaning down and the babies didn't fight too much over anything. Colin only spilled out the deck of cards 3 times, only 2 of those times he spread it over the entire floor. The Noah's ark magnet set has been out twice and I've been able to collect all but one missing lion. I just peaked and Becca's room, while messy, isn't completely destroyed from naptime/quiet time.
But the best part of today? I discovered OnDemand. Yes, I can go to channel one on my remote and have any number of favorite kids shows start playing at any point, any time I want. Even more exciting, though perhaps not as direly useful is the entire plethra of exercise shows. Tae Bo, yoga, Kid's fitness (as if I want to encourage my kids to run around in circles more), Cardio Dance, sooo many fun things. Plus they have the John Adams series that HBO has been running, but since I don't get HBO, I haven't been able to watch. The best part? Most of it is free! (Goodness, I sound like a commercial) Most of the movies cost money, *sigh* so that means I'd have to shell out 4.99 to watch the No Reservations show mom and I have been wanting to watch, so I'll probably stick with patiently (ha!) waiting until the Redbox has one availiable. 1 dollar vs 5 wins everytime.
I wonder how Jonathan's day has gone?
No comments:
Post a Comment