
After WordWorld we were watching the credits and Becca and I were talking about how to spell the different items: the B-A-L-L becoming a Ball and the H-A-T becoming a hat and so on. And since I wasn't absolutely exhausted at the moment we talked about other words that rhyme and how they sound the same. So I took out Becca's white board and showed her. Her attention wavered a bit (she would much rather dance about the living room than anything else) but then I let her write. Anyways, after a short lesson of hop/pop and hat/cat/mat/bat and ball/mall/tall/fall this is what we ended up with. She wrote these down with just a little bit a prompting. (So what letter makes the 'fffff' sound? Do 'fall' and 'ball' sound the same? So how does the end part go?) I'm quite proud of her really.
No comments:
Post a Comment