I wonder that children aren't born without ears. I mean, with the amount that they actually listen to their parents. I mean Becca just went into the hallway and took off all the clothes off the hangers that needed to get put away for Colin. I have told her not to do that very thing how many times now? Oh well, now I get to pick them back up. Not a big thing, but still. And then there is the inevitable "huh?" I think "huh" must be an instinctive word. I didn't teach it to her for sure. I love the conversations that go:
Becca?
Huh?
Can you clean up your toys now?
Huh?
Do you see your toys?
Yeah.
Can you clean them up?
Huh?
Put them in their box.
Huh?
Becca?
Huh?
Clean up your toys.
Huh?
Rebecca!!!
I don't know how I still have as much hair as I do for the amount of time I want to pull it out every day.........
No comments:
Post a Comment